As part of ActionCOACH’s Small Business September, on 1 and 29 September business owners in Orange and surrounding areas will be able to attend two free workshops where they will learn strategies for how to build a better business, have a better life and realise a better future.
The workshops will be hosted by local ActionCOACH business owners, Mark Blume and Chris Morrison. They will present a practical 6 Step Business Growth Strategy, a tested and proven blueprint for business growth and improvement.
Mr Blume said, “We are finding that across the Central West there are some industries doing really well and some not growing as quickly. We find that the best operators are able to overcome most of the constraints that surround many of their competitors. In lots of cases it is about creating a positive mindset to the challenges they find along the way.”
“Chris and I are passionate about helping local businesses to be more profitable so they can grow and employ more people. In these workshops people can expect lots of real examples of profit making strategies that can be implemented the next day,” added Mr Blume.
The workshops will cover:
- Gaining mastery over business direction, cash flow, time management, and delivery fundamentals.
- Establishing a market niche, generating leads, defining the sales process, increasing transactional value and transactional frequency.
- Learning the importance of, and the methodology to build systems and processes to ensure consistency and scalability.
- Learning how to build a dream team.
- Learning how to provide outstanding leadership to make sure the business continues on.
- Learning how to diversify or move to a more passive involvement in your business.
10am, Thursday, 1 September 2016
10am, Thursday, 29 September 2016
Quality Inn Ambassador, 174 Bathurst Road, Orange NSW
As part of Small Business September, ActionCOACH will be running 50 free business workshops around Australia. All workshop attendees will also receive a free complimentary 12 month membership to the Small Medium Enterprise Association of Australia (SMEAA).
ActionCOACH Australia and New Zealand CEO Paul Henshall said, “SME owners need more support which is why we’re offering these free events across the country. Attendees will be able to self-assess exactly where they are now and what they will need to focus on next. Our aim is to show as many business owners as possible how to build a long term sustainable and profitable business.”
Other Small Business September free workshops in Central West NSW:
- Dubbo, 10am, 8 September 2016
- Forbes, 10am, 15 September 2016
- Mudgee, 10am, 22 September 2016
- Cowra, 10am, 22 September 2016
More information about Small Business September: http://www.smallbizsept.com.au/