As the weather warms up, so does excitement for Orange’s NAIDOC Week.
NAIDOC Week, this year, is held between Saturday November 5 and Saturday November 12 and includes a range of activities to support Orange’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
Opportunities for coverage during the week include :
- Sunday November 6, Family Fun Day combined with a celebration of the 10 year anniversary of the MERGE program. 11am to 3pm at the North Court corner of March Street and Peisley Street.
- Monday November 7, NAIDOC Street March at McNamara Street and Robertson Park, 9.30am assembly in Sale Street for a 9.50am start.
- Monday November 7, NAIDOC Week official opening ceremony in Robertson Park from 10am.
- Tuesday November 8, NAIROC School Eisteddfod from 9.30am at Orange Function Centre.
- Saturday November 12, NAIDOC Community Awards Night from 6pm at the Orange Ex-Services Club.
For the full program please go to www.orange.nsw.gov.au/naidoc